Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - Day 2

On to my second mani of the day :)

This is part of the Summer Fun Challenge started by Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog. The titles of this one is "Summer Lovin'" So for the summer part I went with neon colours and the love part had to be hearts really :)





My camera refused to take a decent colour matching photo of this but oh well. The base was Neon Lime from Kleancolor, which is a really pale neon green and I used Konad's Neon Pink to stamp the hearts on and their Neon Green to dot with. It looked better under my uv lamp.



I've been really liking neons lately but I didn't like this mani at all, its so not me :) Also when I went in the bath the neon colours darkened a little which is strange.


5 comments:

  1. So much fun! I'm not a big fan of green noens on me, maybe your not either? Which I find strange (for me) because I love bright and fun looks, so not sure why green noen turns me off. Anyways!! lol Your look is very cute and matches the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neons just SCREAM summer to me! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'm blind now, but i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is sooo cute. I don't like neon yellows or greens on me but I am trying to use them more. It is weird because I will wear neon yellow and green eye shadow with no problem.

    ReplyDelete