Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - Day 1



I'm 2 days late with this but as my college tutors always said to me - better late than never :)
This is another challenge set by Lindsey from Neverland Nail Blog. I really enjoyed doing the girly-girl one so I wanted to give this a try.


So today as I'm catching up I will be doing 2 mani's but I'll do 2 separate posts.

The first challenge is Grill Master. I was going to do flames with a black background but then I decided I wanted to do something a little less literal.


I used a base of Illamasqua Raindrops to represent smoke and rain, as to be honest whenever we plan a BBQ it ends up raining, lol. And then did "flaming" dots on top. I used yellow, starfish and red Bettina's and a hair pin as a dotting tool. I really am happy with how this turned out.

Here's a close up of raindrops, its such a pretty polish.


And in the bottle.



Next up is Summer lovin'...I love Grease :)


1 comment: